SOIL CONTAMINATION MANAGEMNET, ASSESSMENT AND REMEDIATION
- Investigation of potential contamination due to historical and current land use.
- Preliminary site investigations (Stage 1), detailed site Investigations (Stage 2) and site remediation (Stage 3)
- Site specific, risk-based clean up criteria.
- Ongoing site monitoring, assessment and management.
- Cost effective risk focused investigations.
ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING AND COMPLIANCE
- Air, water, wastewater, groundwater, soil sampling and testing activities.
- Independent environmental monitoring services.
- Systematic reporting and scheduling of sampling and testing programs.
- Cost effective development of environmental monitoring programs.
- Baseline studies.
- Auditing third party/in-house monitoring or data validation services.
- Wastewater consultation services and plant site assessments.
- Wastewater needs and plant sizing analysis.
- Wastewater treatment, operation and efficiency assessments.
- Wastewater equipment installation and Advice
- Scheduled calibration and verification services.
- Calibration for a wide range of instrumentation (i.e. flow meters, pH instruments, temperature, electrical conductivity, pressure…).